Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> on 2006/08/05 02:22:27 UTC

Build fails...-Psourcecheck

At the risk of throwing stones in a glass house (since I forget to
set svn ignore), *please* remember to run mvn -Psourcecheck prior to
checkins for Java SCA. The Checkstyle audit raises a significant
number of formatting errors that are trivial to avoid by setting
templates in an IDE.

More importantly, PMD fails the build, which is generally a sign of a
potential problem in code. For example,  JavaLoggingMonitorFactory
fails with a PMD violation. In this case, it's because the
constructor calls out to an overridable method, which is a bad thing.

There are various areas of the build that are in a state of
disrepair. Can people please clean these up as soon as possible?

Jim

Re: Build fails...-Psourcecheck

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
I think I asked several times...so let's say this is about the second
or third one :-)

Jim

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.