Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by "Peter M. Goldstein" <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2010/07/06 08:59:12 UTC

Outstanding JIRA Bugs/Question

Hi,

I submitted a few JIRA issues a couple of weeks ago and I was hoping to get
a committer to comment on and/or apply the submitted patches.  Specifically,
the issues were:

i)                    MAHOUT-428
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-428>  - This should be a
pretty safe patch, considering it is patterned on another, already resolved,
bug.

ii)                   MAHOUT-426
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-426>  - This patch basically
adds some safety nets to the Mahout command script, ensuring that it doesn't
run the hadoop branch unless there's a Job file available.

iii)                 MAHOUT-427
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-427>  - This issue is a
question about the "-core" argument to the Mahout command script.  I
couldn't find this documented on the wiki, and was hoping someone could shed
some light.  Any clarification would be appreciated.

I'd especially like to get 428 into trunk, so I don't have to maintain a
patched version on my EC2 image.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--Peter

Re: Outstanding JIRA Bugs/Question

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Peter.

I just committed and resolved 428.  Drew looks like he has one of the others
and the third looks like it requires a bit of review.

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
No I wasn't suggesting changing or reverting anything.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Sean,

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@gmail.com>.
Commented on JIRA, I'm hoping I can take a look more closely at these tonight.

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.