Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net> on 2014/08/01 22:02:24 UTC

Re: [VFS][WebDAV] access throws ClassCastException: ArrayList cannot be cast Node

Hello Jörg,

is this (or a similiar installation) somewhere available over the
internet, I would like to debug what types are returned here.

(I am not sure I understand what this has to do with XMLConfiguration)

I dont think it is a problem of your code, that casting problem should
never happen. Feel free to open a Jira Bug for it.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS

Gruss
Bernd