Posted to alois-dev@incubator.apache.org by no...@apache.org on 2010/11/01 14:00:08 UTC

Incubator PMC/Board report for November 2010 (alois-dev@incubator.apache.org)

Dear ALOIS Developers,

This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache Incubator PMC.
It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to prepare your quarterly
board report.

The board meeting is scheduled for  Wed, 17 November 2010, 12 pm Pacific. The report
for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The Incubator PMC
requires your report to be submitted one week before the board meeting, to allow
sufficient time for review.

Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the incubator PMC, and
subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the very latest you
should submit your report is one week prior to the board meeting.

Thanks,

The Apache Incubator PMC

Submitting your Report
----------------------

Your report should contain the following:

 * Your project name
 * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of the project
   or necessarily of its field
 * A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
   graduation.
 * Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware of
 * How has the community developed since the last report
 * How has the project developed since the last report.

This should be appended to the Incubator Wiki page at:

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2010

Note: This manually populated. You may need to wait a little before this page is
      created from a template.

Mentors
-------
Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on the
Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are following the
project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms for the Incubator PMC.

Incubator PMC

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for November 2010 (alois-dev@incubator.apache.org)

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.
Yes that's correct - ALOIS can use jfreechart while in the incubator.  I'm
not sure how, but Apache Struts does something with JFreeChart - you could
look into what they are doing with it to see if it would work for us.

Scott

Posted by Urs Lerch <ma...@ulerch.net>.
Hi

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.
Notice there is a section addressing Ruby in the second link, and at the
bottom it explains setup.rb may also be distributed.

http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#ruby-license

Scott

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.
See

Posted by Flavio Pellanda <fl...@logintas.ch>.
Hi,

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Flavio Pellanda <fl...@logintas.ch>.
Hi,

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for updating the Wiki..

I have two requests:

[...]

Posted by "Marcus Holthaus (IMSEC)" <Ma...@imsec.ch>.
Hi all

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.
I just wanted to make sure we had enough time for everyone to review &
provide updates if needed prior to the due date.

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Flavio Pellanda <flavio.pellanda@logintas.ch

Posted by Flavio Pellanda <fl...@logintas.ch>.
Hi,

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.