Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Emmanuel PILLANT <ep...@sii.fr> on 2008/02/26 09:49:13 UTC

Hi SCXML community !

Hi guys !

I want first congrats you for SCXML, which is a very usefull tool.

We are currently using the version 0.7, and i have a question about the use
of the "digester" with SCXML. Into your tests, you are using the method
digest(), but this method is deprecated. The javadoc indicates that we must
use the method parse() instead but this is not working.

Do I need to use the method digest() or can I use parse() method ? And if
the method parse() can be used, what must I change in my SCXML file to make
this method works ?

Thank's for your help.

Manu

Re: Hi SCXML community !

Posted by Emmanuel PILLANT <ep...@sii.fr>.
Ok Rahul.
We will continue to use the digest() method, until the version 1.0 is
released.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Manu

Re: Hi SCXML community !