Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by "Adrian A." <a....@googlemail.com> on 2013/12/01 08:32:12 UTC

Re: CayenneModeler on OSX / java 7

Hi,

> ... most of the work happened outside Cayenne, going into japp-maven-plugin [1], which has become again a modern cross-platform tool to assemble Java desktop apps.

Any plans to support the various Unix distributions (so not just an
executable JAR)? :
http://mojo.codehaus.org/unix/

The usefulness is of course limited, but the project's visibility
would be increased since it could be submitted to those distributions
too.

Adrian.

Re: Cayenne[Modeler] on Linux

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
http://superuser.com/questions/68089/how-can-i-add-menu-items-to-the-gnome-applications-menu-from-the-command-line

https://developer.gnome.org/integration-guide/stable/desktop-files.html.en

And relative paths are not supported (security concern?)

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3811032/using-relative-paths-for-gnome-launcher

Re: Cayenne[Modeler] on Linux

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Re: Cayenne[Modeler] on Linux