Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Bobby Quinne <el...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/22 20:01:04 UTC

ivy issues

Hi,

I am experiencing a few issues that I have been unable to resolve.

1: On the ivy:resolve, entries for the various dependencies are retrieved,
the ivy-[revision].xml and pom/. Some of the jars are downloaded in the
processes, but not for all the dependencies. I checked on the ibiblio site
and the compiled jars are there. Any reason why there are not being
downloaded?

2: For my compile dependencies I have spring, spring-test, ejb3-persistence,
junit and log4j. Now these jars are in my cache, but only commons-collection
and junit are being retrieved with ivy:retrieve. I have confirmed spring is
there, and the ejb3-persistence jars...I'm stumped why they are not being
pulled across from the cache.

Any help appreciated.

RE: ivy issues

Posted by Bobby Quinne <el...@gmail.com>.
Managed to sort it out.

I was not taking into account the dependencies conf setting. For instance in
org.hibernate hibernate its conf attribute in the artifact tag was master.
So adding test->master to the dependency mapping in my ivy xml figured out
it must be retrieve.

RE: ivy issues

Posted by Bobby Quinne <el...@gmail.com>.

AW: Sending Mail Problem

Posted by "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Ju...@icongmbh.de>.
Do you have mail.jar in the ANT-classpath?

See Library dependencies in
http://ant.apache.org/manual/

--
Jürgen