Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Fabrice Triboix <fa...@armedia.com> on 2021/05/05 13:44:23 UTC

Does ActiveMQ support multiple config files?

Hello,

I know ActiveMQ uses the activemq.xml​ config file. I am wondering whether there is a way to have multiple config files? For example, cron would have an /etc/cron.d​/ directory and everything under that would be sourced. Does ActiveMQ have something similar? Or do I have to modify the activemq.xml​ file directly?

Many thanks,

  Fabrice

Re: Does ActiveMQ support multiple config files?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Fabrice

You can specify the file you want to use at startup:

$ activemq start xbean:/path/to/myfile.xml

Regards
JB

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Matt and JB seem to have answered different questions, where Matt seemed to
be talking about segmenting a single config across multiple files and JB
was talking about the ability to have multiple distinct configs and choose
one of them when launching. Which of those scenarios do you mean?

Tim

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.