Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de> on 2003/12/06 22:15:24 UTC

Re: factory-method implementation

Hi Gary,

Yes, we now have full support for specifying factory classes and methods
in the class-descriptor. These settings are respected everywhere in OJB,
also in the RowReaderDefaultImpl.

If you find a place where the Factory settings are not respected, please
let us know.

enJoy OJB!

Thomas

Posted by Gary <gl...@yahoo.com>.
Thomas:

Yes, I had originally sent you those changes, but then
realized I had sent you an incorrect version of
RowReaderDefaultImpl.java.  I sent an updated version
a few days later, but that is not out in CVS yet.

Thanks, Gary