Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com> on 2011/08/08 11:45:25 UTC

Dynamic Discovery Query

Hi

I am about to cluster fuse esb.

I am following the clustering guide.

In that i can understand Dynamic Discovery protocol.

Let us assume. I am having the following scenario.

Machine1:FuseEsb1 & Machine2:FuseEsb2. Here both should act as clusters.
FuseEsb1 is the main esb, if it fails it should move to the FuseEsb2. Such
that using Dynamic Discovery protocol. I will declare the Discovery Agent in
Transport Connector tag in the activeMQ broker settings xml file. that is

like
<transportConnectors>
<transportConnector
name="openwire"
uri="tcp://localhost:61716"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
</transportConnectors>. I am clear upto this.

then i have to help the fuseEsb1 to point to this URI. For that i need to
define
discovery://(multicast://default)?initialReconnectDelay=100 in the FuseEsb1.

Where should i define it?. In which XML file. Kindly help out.

Note: Even though if iam using Static, i know there is no need of defining
the discovery agents. Anyhow how and where i am defining the uri for
discovery in case of failure ?.

Kindly help out.

Cheers
Guru