Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/13 20:54:47 UTC

[REPORT] Apache Tapestry - Oct 2008

Tapestry 4:

A maintenance release, 4.1.6, was created to address several highly-voted
bugs, and add an JavaScript abstraction layer

Tapestry 5:

Two beta releases, 5.0.15 and 5.0.15, have been created. The next release,
5.0.16, is expected to be the release candidate.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Re: [REPORT] Apache Tapestry - Oct 2008

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <he...@apache.org>.
Do you feel that there are people in the community that are ready to be
promoted to become additional Tapestry developers on the T5 branch? Are
you happy/satisfied with the current situation?

	Thanks
		Henning

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.