Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Felix Gonschorek <fe...@ggmedia.net> on 2009/08/14 14:30:50 UTC

Re: Fragments, Validation and IE

we are encountering the same problem here - server side validation errors for
fields in a form fragment that is not visible/active. happens under firefox too.
the textfields not visible that produce the validation errors are filled with
default values when the form is loaded the first time.

the deactivation of combined scripts and compressen does not help :-/

geoffrey, did you find any solution for your problem?