Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by metro5 <ra...@gtn.ru> on 2009/01/20 20:24:51 UTC

Free-test russian xxx site

Free-test russian xxx site  http://xxx.gamapa.ru http://xxx.gamapa.ru

Re: Free-test russian xxx site

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.
At 11:36 AM 1/20/2009, Michael Scheidell wrote:

>Thanks.  I filter out all email from nabble groups because I find their
>users are less than intelligent (they tend to compliant about spamassassin
>group posters INFRINGING  ON THEIR NABBLE GROUP)
>
>If it were not for kind people like you who repost the crap nabble posted,
>my filters would have keep it out of our network.
>
>Yep, nabble users are idiots, if you think so, filter them, don't repost
>their crap.

You may want to e-mail Nabble.(I can't find the e-mail address I
used) and tell them your messages are copyrighted by you, and you
don't want them archiving your posts.

If you look at the Nabble page, you won't see my posts. Took them a
few demands to get it right, but...

RE: Free-test russian xxx site

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.
At 07:46 PM 1/20/2009, you wrote:

>michael,
>
>how are you filtering the nabble stuff?
>
>in SA or special tools?
>
>please share
>
>  - rh

SpamAssassin won't 'filter'.

I was dropping nabble at one point:

Drop via your MTA on message id...

message-id=<12...@n2.nabble.com>
or anything @*.nabble.com

RE: Free-test russian xxx site

Posted by RobertH <ro...@abbacomm.net>.

Posted by Michael Scheidell <sc...@secnap.net>.
> At 11:24 AM 1/20/2009, you wrote:
>

> Nabble: The Google Groups of e-mail.
>
> Yeah... Free test - of your computer's Anti-Virus Capabilities.

Thanks.  I filter out all email from nabble groups because I find their
users are less than intelligent (they tend to compliant about spamassassin
group posters INFRINGING  ON THEIR NABBLE GROUP)

If it were not for kind people like you who repost the crap nabble posted,
my filters would have keep it out of our network.

Yep, nabble users are idiots, if you think so, filter them, don't repost
their crap.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>|SECNAP Network Security
Finalist 2009 Network Products Guide Hot Companies
FreeBSD SpamAssassin Ports maintainer

Re: Free-test russian xxx site

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.