Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Conner, Shawn" <sh...@abacus-direct.com> on 2005/09/27 17:16:07 UTC

Issue when doing svn switch

Hi,
I have a developer that insists on using svn switch whenever he needs to
work on a new branch.  When he attempted a svn switch today, he got the
following error message.

Restored 'sql/update_cont_email.sql'
svn: REPORT request failed on
'/svn/repos/abacus/Aba_apps/!svn/vcc/default'
svn:
Working copy path 'sql/update_cont_email.sql' does not exist in
repository

He tried removing the file sql/update_cont_email.sql, and tried again.
He got the same message again.  The layout of the branches is the
same(same files are present in both places).  Any ideas on what I can
check?

Thanks
Shawn Conner