Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by voodoo doctor <vo...@hotmail.com> on 2008/06/13 16:04:06 UTC

Problems with deploying an application on Tomcat 5.5.28

Hello!

I'm having problems with deploying an application on Tomcat 5.5.28.
cannot see it on the list of applications (http://127.0.0.1:8080/manager/html/) after copying it to webapps/
and restarting tomcat. That usually works fine, but this time it seems
like there is something wrong.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Explore the seven wonders of the world

Re: Problems with deploying an application on Tomcat 5.5.28

Posted by Hassan Schroeder <ha...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 7:04 AM, voodoo doctor
<vo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> cannot see it on the list of applications (http://127.0.0.1:8080/manager/html/) after copying it to webapps/
> and restarting tomcat. That usually works fine, but this time it seems
> like there is something wrong.

Seems.

> Any ideas?

Look in your logs.

RE: Problems with deploying an application on Tomcat 5.5.28

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: voodoo doctor [mailto:voodoodoctor48@hotmail.com]
> Subject: Problems with deploying an application on Tomcat 5.5.28
>
> I'm having problems with deploying an application on Tomcat 5.5.28.

Platform? JDK version?

> I cannot see it on the list of applications

What's in the logs?  What does the <Context> element look like (if you have one)?  Where is the <Context> element (if you have one)?  What's in the webapp's web.xml (if you have one)?

Mind readers we're not.

 - Chuck

RE: Problems with deploying an application on Tomcat 5.5.28

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: voodoo doctor [mailto:voodoodoctor48@hotmail.com]
> Subject: RE: Problems with deploying an application on Tomcat 5.5.28
>
> My bad... The version is: 5.0.28.

Note that 5.0.28 is no longer supported.  Please move up to a level that is.

 - Chuck

RE: Problems with deploying an application on Tomcat 5.5.28

Posted by voodoo doctor <vo...@hotmail.com>.
My bad... The version is: 5.0.28.