Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roberto Marra <rm...@montefiore.ch> on 2005/04/04 11:16:19 UTC

transformers

Hi all,
I would simply to know why the example of the blocks/forms have in the sitemap this declaration:

<map:transformers default="xalan">

and the other

<map:transformers default="xslt">

Then I read in the main sitemap that the xalan...is the same of the xslt

<!-- NOTE: This is the same as the default processor but with a different name (for compatibility) -->

So why usign CForms "I have to use" the xalan transformers as default? I mean I tried to don't put any component in the sitemap of my application, I mean no specification of tranformers, then it use the default & it works properly.

Thanx for any explanation

Regards
ROberto