Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas Kroop <kr...@tranSIT-Online.DE> on 2001/03/14 09:56:36 UTC

security options

Hello
Is there a way to change the security options with FOP (e.g. a
non-printable pdf's) ?

thx
Andreas

Re: security options

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.
At 09:56 AM 3/14/01 +0100, Andreas Kroop wrote:
>Hello
>Is there a way to change the security options with FOP (e.g. a
>non-printable pdf's) ?

Not at the moment. We would have to build in support for PDF
encryption/decryption in order to do the security options (like printing or
editing permissions). This is off the top of my head...I stand to be
corrected.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom

Fairly Senior Software Type