Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Drasko Kokic <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2000/11/14 12:48:19 UTC

Re: Tomcat Logging

Hi there,

I wonder if there is any more information available on
this subject.
I am looking into configuring the Tomcat 3.1 logger so
that the log file DOES NOT get overwritten on restart
and also to get some timestamps genereted
automatically.
What else is available in Tomcat 3.1 ???

TIA
Drasko

http://calendar.yahoo.com/