Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sa...@nokia.com on 2001/06/18 17:37:18 UTC

-DONE-PROCESS / debugging?

Hi--
	I'm trying to trace through the complete course of an http request
being intercepted and handled in Apache 2.0.16... but unfortunately, even
doing a run -DONE_PROCESS doesn't seem to work. I've compiled everything
with a -g flag, and before calling run in gdb, set a breakpoint in
ap_process_request (in http_request.c). I've even tried an rbreak *, but it
doesn't work...

	httpd just seems to stall (since the browser doesn't get any
response either).

	Also, in addition to this, I'd like to trace through all the
functions that actually apply the handlers and filters on the incoming
request... i.e., to get an overview of the basic piping architecture...
where would I have to break in in that case? I guess it should become clear
from the stack once I've broken in at ap_process_request, but if anybody has
any suggestions...

Thanks
-Sapan