Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sagi Mann <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/25 19:20:17 UTC

Compatibility issue with JAX-WS

Hello,
I've created a test HelloService and deployed it as an Axis2 .aar file over
GlassFish2. A standalone Axis2 client works fine and is able to invoke the
single test() method of the service.

However, when I try to generate a client using wsimport (JAX-WS RI) instead
of wsdl2java, I get the warning below. Is this expected?

thanks.

[WARNING] SOAP port "HelloServiceHttpSoap12Endpoint": uses a non-standard
SOAP 1.2 binding.
  line 65 of
file:/V:/src/test/axis2/embedded-fw-ejb-client-gf/src/conf/xml-resources/web-service-references/HelloService/wsdl/mann2_8181/web-embedded-fw/services/HelloService.wsdl

[WARNING] port "HelloServiceHttpEndpoint" is not a SOAP port, it has no
soap:address
  line 68 of
file:/V:/src/test/axis2/embedded-fw-ejb-client-gf/src/conf/xml-resources/web-service-references/HelloService/wsdl/mann2_8181/web-embedded-fw/services/HelloService.wsdl

[WARNING] port "HelloServiceHttpEndpoint": not a standard SOAP port. The
generated artifacts may not work with JAXWS runtime.
  line 68 of