Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sam Newman <sa...@stamplets.com> on 2001/05/04 10:00:16 UTC

Tomcat 3.2.2 vs 3.2.1

I just wondered on the benifits of using tomcat 3.2.2 over 3.2.1? I know that 3.2.2 is in beta right now, but what advantages does it give over 3.2.1? Does it simply contain bug fixes (I'm assuming its still the 2.2 spec)?

sam

RE: Tomcat 3.2.2 vs 3.2.1

Posted by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com>.
Tomcat is 3.2.2 is a bug fix release (actually one new feature got in, see
the readme file).

Tomcat 3.x is still Servlet 2.2 and JSP 1.1.