Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2013/06/10 15:58:22 UTC

Downloads counter?

Hi Apache Karaf,
We (Apache cTAKES) were thinking of capturing download/usage statistics, and noticed that Karaf had a downloads counter in the board reports.
We were just curious on how it was implemented?  Is it something that you would mind sharing?
Thanks,
Pei

Re: Downloads counter?

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
It comes from Nexus Central statistics.

Just click on the ctakes project, and set the appropriate filtering to
obtain your download stats.

Cheers,
Jamie