Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by simer anand <si...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/21 07:38:19 UTC

Node Locked

Hello Users,

                     I tried to connect to repository in order to delete a
node using this
                        root.getNode("museum").remove();

But when i executed the program it showed some bug like :

Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.lock.LockException: Node locked.
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerObject.getRepositoryException(ServerObject.java:114)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerItem.remove(ServerItem.java:137)
        at
        at
     more .......

and i don't think i locked it at any previous hour. Same bug is ocuuring
when i try to create new nodes

Thanks,
simer

Re: Login Exception

Posted by simer anand <si...@gmail.com>.
Hello Users,

simer anand wrote:

>                   I tried jaas authentication for my repository and after
> subtituting it in repository i tried to connect it with FirstHop and
> SecondHop program using RMI then it shows some bugs like this:
>
> Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.LoginException: Error:
> javax.security.auth.callback.NameCallback@183d59c not available to garner
> authentication information from the user: Error:
> javax.security.auth.callback.NameCallback@183d59c not available to garner
> authentication information from the user
>
> need suggestion on this issue
>
> import org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.repository.*;
> import javax.jcr.Repository;
> import javax.jcr.Session;
> import org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository;
> import javax.jcr.SimpleCredentials;
>
> public class FirstHop {
>    public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
>         Repository repository = new
> URLRemoteRepository("http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-1.5.6/rmi");
>         Session session = repository.login(new
> SimpleCredentials("username", "password".toCharArray()));
>         try{
>             String user = session.getUserID();
>             String name =
> repository.getDescriptor(Repository.REP_NAME_DESC);
>             System.out.println(
>                    "Logged in as " + user + " to a " + name + "
> repository.");
>           } finally {  session.logout();}}}
>

>  Thanks,
>   anand
> ~
> ~
> ~
> ~

                      Is jaas fully compatible with jackrabbit?

Login Exception