Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <ri...@sendit.nodak.edu> on 2007/12/11 18:34:50 UTC

Hung thread

I have a hung thread and Lenya is grabbing 100% of one of my CPUs. From
what I can tell, it's line 54 of IdentityMapImpl.java. Or rather it's
line 303 of HashMap.get(). I don't suppose anyone has ever seen anything
like this? I don't know how our code could be causing a problem. Maybe
there's a bug in HashMap? It's running Java 1.6.0.03.

Richard

Re: Hung thread

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Richard,

Richard Frovarp schrieb:
> I have a hung thread and Lenya is grabbing 100% of one of my CPUs. From
> what I can tell, it's line 54 of IdentityMapImpl.java. Or rather it's
> line 303 of HashMap.get(). I don't suppose anyone has ever seen anything
> like this? I don't know how our code could be causing a problem. Maybe
> there's a bug in HashMap? It's running Java 1.6.0.03.

I think I've seen this too.
Would you mind filing a bug? Thanks!

-- Andreas

--