Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Richard Xin <ri...@yahoo.com> on 2017/07/20 00:47:28 UTC

Zeppelin notebook.repo.GitNotebookRepo

for newly installed Zeppelin (0.7.2), I renamed zeppelin-site.xml.template to zeppelin-site.xml, and restart zeppelin, zeppelin-site.xml already have the following enabled:
<property>
  <name>zeppelin.notebook.storage</name>
  <value>org.apache.zeppelin.notebook.repo.GitNotebookRepo</value>
  <description>versioned notebook persistence layer implementation</description>
</property>

looks like local git repo is enabled, can this be point to remote git repo? such as github.com or even S3 will be great.Thanks,Richard

Re: Zeppelin notebook.repo.GitNotebookRepo

Posted by Khalid Huseynov <kh...@zepl.com>.
right, S3 doesn't support versioning at the moment. Thanks for opening the
issue to support remote git repo, I'll comment on issue for more details.

Posted by Khalid Huseynov <kh...@apache.org>.
Hi Richard,