Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by lekkie <le...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/08 15:37:11 UTC

Setting custom response message after handling exception

Hi,

I'd like to set a custom message body after handling an exception.

I have handled an exception with the following, how do I set the body to a
desired message?

<route>
        <from uri="direct:route2"/>
        <to uri="xslt:requestToSOAP.xsl"/>
         <!-- do other things -->
        <onException>

<exception>org.apache.servicemix.cxfbc.interceptors.JbiFault</exception>
            <redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="1" />
            <!-- set response message to client system here -->
      </onException>
</route>