Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Preeti <pr...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/27 02:13:02 UTC

Problem using Parameters in JDBC Connection Configuration

Hi,

I want to use User Parameter variable within Database URL under JDBC
Connection Configuration. But the connection is not established. Error comes
as Unknown host. Can anybody tell me a way out?

Thanks in advance,

Preeti

Re: Problem using Parameters in JDBC Connection Configuration

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
"Unknown host" means just that - the system you are running JMeter on
cannot resolve the host name you have given it.

I suggest you ask your local adminstrator for help; this is not a
JMeter problem.