Posted to announce@apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <po...@apache.org> on 2023/01/21 00:50:27 UTC

CVE-2023-22884: Apache Airflow, Apache Airflow MySQL Provider: Arbitrary file read via MySQL provider in Apache Airflow

Severity: important

Improper Neutralization of Special Elements used in a Command ('Command Injection') vulnerability in Apache Software Foundation Apache Airflow, Apache Software Foundation Apache Airflow MySQL Provider.This issue affects Apache Airflow: before 2.5.1; Apache Airflow MySQL Provider: before 4.0.0.

Credit:

Son Tran from VNPT - VCI (reporter)

https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/28811
https://airflow.apache.org/
https://www.cve.org/CVERecord?id=CVE-2023-22884

Re: CVE-2023-22884: Apache Airflow, Apache Airflow MySQL Provider: Arbitrary file read via MySQL provider in Apache Airflow

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <po...@apache.org>.
Also we want to credit id_No2015429 of 3H Security Team for his
reports for the same issue.

J.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <po...@apache.org>.