Posted to user@ode.apache.org by "Nowakowski, Mateusz" <Ma...@sabre-holdings.com> on 2008/04/01 11:15:30 UTC

RE: onAlarm doesn't work for flows ??

Yes, these instructions are invocations.

I tested it also without flow activity and bpel returns after invoke
activity, not after delay time.

I used ode in async mode and under service mix.

I think it may be ServiceMix integration issue.

--
Regards
Mateusz Nowakowski
Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
I would be surprised if this was a ServiceMix integration issue;  it's most
likely an issue in the BPEL runtime if it exists.

If you can create a Jira issue that demonstrates the behavior, we'll look
into it.

thanks!
alex