Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Joel Blouin <jb...@idalica.com> on 2008/01/15 22:11:05 UTC

Configuration Error with Price Rule, Expected Behavior or Bug?

Using a price rule for a Sale Price creates a USD price with 3 decimal
places instead of only two.  On the Hot Wax Demo Site I created a sale Price
Rule called Test Rule 2 with condition of Product is GZ-1000 and Sale Price
Y.  1st action is Percent of List Price -100.  2nd Action is Percent of
Default Price 90. GZ-1000 has a default price of 15.99 and a list price of
15.00.  I expected to see a price of $14.39 but instead the Ecommerce Demo
site shows a price of $14.391.  The Ecommerce Store's Default Currency Uom
Id is set to USD American Dollar.  Both prices for GZ-1000 are set to the
Currency Uom Id of USD - American Dollar.  I expected the sale price to
match the decimal places of the currency two not three.  Is this expected
behavior?  Is my configuration incorrect? Or is this a bug?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Joel Blouin

RE: Configuration Error with Price Rule, Expected Behavior or Bug?

Posted by Joel Blouin <jb...@idalica.com>.
Thanks Scott I will create a Jira

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
That's a bug.