Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sayantani <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/04 17:23:04 UTC

JMeter and JSON

Hi All,

Does JMeter support JSON request/response? If yes, how do we implement it?
How do we handle parameterization and correlation? Please give any
reference document if available; it will be of immense help.

Thanks for your input.

--

Thank you,
Sayantani

Re: JMeter and JSON

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
If you use current  jmeter trunk version (nightly build)you have in http
request sampler a new display of parameters as raw post body which Will be
very useful in your case.

Regards
Philippe

--