Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org> on 2013/10/30 05:24:47 UTC

Publishing of Doc Changes

All -

Apparently, we have created an issue with the incubator site publishing
machinery. We will have to find out more of the details but from the recent
thread on the general incubator list we had at least two issues:

1. We were missing a </li> tag
2. We have not explicitly published the site via the CMS

It seems that if we attempted 2 above than we would have probably been
aware of 1.

Turns out that this creates a backlog of folks that are trying to publish
(I think) that can not.

While we wait for more details, we need to make ourselves familiar with the
following page:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html

Let's make sure that we all understand what is needed for a proper doc
change by end of day tomorrow and we will document that procedure for
future reference.

thanks,

--larry

Re: Publishing of Doc Changes

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.
This does not affect any of the Knox published processes.
This is specifically about updating the podling status page:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/knox.html
The process is already well documented here:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html
I just wasn't aware of the required processes.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE