Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Michael Klama <no...@tampabay.rr.com> on 2002/12/16 13:49:28 UTC

[users@httpd] Access Logs

Can anyone tell me what the following line in my access logs means?  It
has showed up about 100 times already this morning.

GET /scripts/..%25%35%63../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c-dir HTTP/1.0 404
293

Also is there a man or how-to on reading the access logs or configuring
the access logs?

Thanks for the help

Mike

Re: [users@httpd] Access Logs

Posted by Marco Berizzi <pu...@hotmail.com>.
> Can anyone tell me what the following line in my access logs means?
It
> has showed up about 100 times already this morning.
>
> GET /scripts/..%25%35%63../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c-dir HTTP/1.0 404
> 293

Probably your web server is probed by the nimda worm.

RE: [users@httpd] Access Logs

Posted by Michael Klama <no...@tampabay.rr.com>.
None of the entries have anything but code 404 up to this point.  Is
there a man page or how-to on reading access logs?

Mike

Posted by Ylva Gavel <yl...@kib.ki.se>.