Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <ka...@HumanInference.com> on 2014/11/14 23:06:15 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel incubating 4.3.0

Hi All,

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache MetaModel version 4.3.0- incubating.
This will be the fourth incubator release for Metamodel in Apache (and potentially the last, if the also-ongoing vote about graduation passes).

The Git tag to be voted on is v4.3.0- incubating:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-metamodel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/MetaModel-4.3.0-incubating

The source artifact to be voted on is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1002/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.3.0-incubating/MetaModel-4.3.0-incubating-source-release.zip

Parent directory (including MD5, SHA1 hashes etc.) of the source is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1002/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.3.0-incubating

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/kaspersor.asc

Release engineer public key id: 1FE1C2F5

http://markmail.org/message/27orgrjxpnpanwop

http://markmail.org/message/qjgol4br3tzckpp6

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache MetaModel 4.3.0- incubating.

The vote is open for 72 hours, or until we get the needed number of votes (3 times +1).

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache MetaModel 4.3.0 -incubating

More information about the MetaModel project can be found at http://metamodel.incubator.apache.org/

Thank you in advance for participating.

Regards,
Kasper Sørensen

Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel incubating 4.3.0

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
When you send your replacement vote, please make sure the link to the git
code is using the commit id and not the tag, as tags are not immutable.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)