Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by zack1403 <za...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/16 20:11:31 UTC

T5 NPE on service realization

Hi all,

I was just curious if anyone has had weird NullPointerExceptions on service
realization.  I am getting this NPE when using this service for the first
time after startup:

if (hu == null)
	throw new RuntimeException("bad"); //debug and system.out show this as a
proxied service
if (con == null)
	throw new RuntimeException("bad");
if (statement == null)
	throw new RuntimeException("bad");
if (params == null)
	throw new RuntimeException("bad");

return hu.getInsertKey(con, statement, params); //NPE thrown on this line

I really am at a loss because I can see the object as not null plain as day
and it makes it past the null checks.  Anyone have an idea what might be
causing it?

Re: T5 NPE on service realization

Posted by Ville Virtanen <vi...@cerion.fi>.
Hi,

please share some more of the code + stack trace, without those further
speculation is nearly impossible.

 - Ville