Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nodje <no...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 01:55:14 UTC

RE: force dependency sources & javadocs to be retrieved

I assumed Maven was resolving dependencies using the plugin goal 'resolve'.
If so, what would be a better place to tell Maven to fetch sources along
with the libraries?

Otherwise can a call to dependency:sources be added somewhere in the
lifecycle?

-nodje

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Maven core doesn't use the dependency plugin, actually it's the other
way around. Yes you can bind this to your lifecycle if you want. There's
no way to tell core to retrieve all the sources/javadocs...that's why
the plugin is there ;-)