Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2012/07/28 02:01:57 UTC

ant target question

Hi folks:

I am working on removing all of the jar files under deps/ and creating
an ant target to acquire them, etc.

However, I just came across something that I wonder if there is a
reason behind.

For the target build-all it depends on a number of targets, the ones I
find interesting are:
build-netscaler, build-f5, build-srx

Why doesn't it depend on build-network-plugins? Similar story with
user authenticators? As a matter of fact why not just use
compile-plugins?

--David

RE: ant target question

Posted by Frank Zhang <Fr...@citrix.com>.
I guess these component owners not aware of build-network-plugins

Re: ant target question

Posted by Murali Reddy <Mu...@citrix.com>.
On 28/07/12 5:31 AM, "David Nalley" <da...@gnsa.us> wrote:

>Hi folks:
>
>I am working on removing all of the jar files under deps/ and creating
>an ant target to acquire them, etc.
>
>However, I just came across something that I wonder if there is a
>reason behind.
>
>For the target build-all it depends on a number of targets, the ones I
>find interesting are:
>build-netscaler, build-f5, build-srx
>
>Why doesn't it depend on build-network-plugins? Similar story with
>user authenticators? As a matter of fact why not just use
>compile-plugins?

That¹s the actual intention, build-all and compile-all should just depend
on build-plugins and compile-plugins. Looks like targets in build-cloud.cml
still has references to targets that build plugins. I will fix them.