Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by De Coster Tom <To...@cronos.be> on 2006/02/17 15:58:42 UTC

Using a handler to get Request/Response messages.

Hello,

We're trying to use a Handler (extending
org.apache.axis.handlers.BasicHandler;) between our Client and our
Service to log the SoapMessages.

Problem is: we only get our Request messages, the other messages are
null; But he does trigger it, he does enter the ResponseHandler so he
does know that there was a Response message.

When we leave Sandesha out of it, and just use Axis we get Request and
Response messages.

To make the Handler we've based us on : SOAPMonitorHandler.java wich is
a handler from Axis.

Is there a way to solve this.

Config details: we're using Sandesha 1 on Axis 1.2.1 on TomCat 5.5.15

Greetings,

Tom.

This is the wsdd :

    <service name="WebServiceGetPatient" provider="Handler">

        <requestFlow>

            <handler name="Loghandler"
type="java:be.kzen.ws.logging.Loghandler"/>

            <handler
type="java:org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler"
/>

            <handler
type="java:org.apache.sandesha.ws.rm.handlers.RMServerRequestHandler"/>

         </requestFlow>

         <responseFlow>

            <handler name="Loghandler"
type="java:be.kzen.ws.logging.Loghandler"/>

        </responseFlow>

        <parameter name="handlerClass"
value="org.apache.sandesha.ws.rm.providers.RMProvider"/>

        <parameter name="className" value="be.kzen.ws.Service1"/>

        <parameter name="scope" value="application"/>

    </service>

    <beanMapping qname="myNS:Patient" xmlns:myNS="urn:BeanService"
languageSpecificType="java:be.kzen.ws.Patient"/>

    <beanMapping qname="myNS:Adres" xmlns:myNS="urn:BeanService"
languageSpecificType="java:be.kzen.ws.Adres"/>

</deployment>