Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by angeloimm <an...@libero.it> on 2005/01/19 13:31:04 UTC

Understand when it's the first time i call the portlet

Hi all.... i have this problem; i have a GenericMvcPortlet; to this portlet is associated an Action; in this action there are some variables that i use for some settings; now by writing on the psml and by reading from psml i'm able to "freeze" the portlet state.... the problem is that when i close the portlet i'ld like to write on the psml all the default values... how could i do this? I need this for setting the right parameters for pagination of my portlet; if anybody know how i can do this, plese tell me.
Bye