Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Fabian Hueske <fh...@apache.org> on 2018/02/20 13:51:05 UTC

Listing Flink Forward San Francisco 2018 in the event calendar

Hi ComDev team,

I would like to ask to list the next Flink Forward conference on the Apache
Software Foundation event calendar.

Flink Forward is the major event for Apache Flink and other stream
processing communities The conference is organized for the purpose of
sharing Flink use cases, technical talks and keynotes, and engaging with
the community members.

The next Flink Forward conference will take place in San Francisco, CA, USA
on April 9th and 10th, 2018. You can find more details about the event at
the website [1]. The ASF is also a community sponsor of the event [2].

Please get back to me, if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Fabian

[1] https://sf-2018.flink-forward.org
[2] https://sf-2018.flink-forward.org/sponsors/

Re: Listing Flink Forward San Francisco 2018 in the event calendar

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@apache.org>.
Thank you Sharan!

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Fabian