Posted to dev@livy.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@apache.org> on 2023/06/10 04:50:54 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Time for the Apache Livy 0.8.0 Release

+1, it makes sense to have a milestone target.

I would move forward with a release "as it is" as it would be a good
message to community.

Regards
JB

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
Great - thanks for the pointers @ajbozarth@apache.org
<aj...@apache.org> and
for volunteering as RM for 0.8.0 @d.lifehacker@gmail.com
<d....@gmail.com> !
I'll be doing some JIRA wrangling today to make sure we move everything
outstanding to either resolved or to 0.9.0 and file another for updating
the site to add the release-process page to the community menu.

Posted by Damon Cortesi <d....@gmail.com>.

From: larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>
Date: Monday, June 19, 2023 at 6:37 PM
To: ksumit@zohomail.com.invalid <ks...@zohomail.com.invalid>