Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Scott Wang <sc...@rumbleentertainment.com> on 2012/10/02 21:40:46 UTC

Failed to attach log file: Failed to canonicalize /var/log/mesos/mesos-master.INFO

Starting the master with the following command:

./mesos-master.sh  --cluster=rumble_test --log_dir=/var/log/mesos/

and getting the error on failing to attach log file.  I can see the
log in /var/log/mesos but in webUI LOG link shows (Failed to
initialize .... retrying)

Anyone has any idea.

Re: Failed to attach log file: Failed to canonicalize /var/log/mesos/mesos-master.INFO

Posted by Scott Wang <sc...@rumbleentertainment.com>.
That's it.  Thank you.

Posted by Benjamin Hindman <be...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@twitter.com>.