Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Elapavuluri, Jaya" <Ja...@netapp.com> on 2014/08/08 19:40:53 UTC

Unable to add ISO

Hello,

I am trying to register an iso under the template-> iso section of cloudstack. I have given proper url link for the ISO. However, when I click on the iso, the Ready state: NO and the Status is not showing the download percentage.

Any insight on this matter?

Re: Unable to add ISO

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
See if the wiki helps