Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kaj Kandler <Ka...@conficio.com> on 2004/10/25 05:54:30 UTC

Cocoon based shopping cart

Hi there,
does anyone know of a project building a cocoon based shopping cart?

If not what other shopping carts have merrits to be used with a cocoon
based web site?

Thanks

K<o>
--
KajKandler@Conficio.com

Conficio - We Transform Computer Jargon into Visual Help
http://www.conficio.com

Re: Cocoon based shopping cart

Posted by Nicole Hochleiter <ho...@seitenbau.com>.
Kaj Kandler <KajKandler <at> conficio.com> writes:

> Hi there,
> does anyone know of a project building a cocoon based shopping cart?
>
> If not what other shopping carts have merrits to be used with a cocoon
> based web site?
>
> Thanks
>
> K<o>

Hi,
did you look at the petstore in the samples? There is a shopping cart.

Nicole