Posted to api@openoffice.apache.org by "Rony G. Flatscher (Apache)" <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/10/30 22:13:58 UTC

Howto get access to the families of master pages (impress) ? (Re: Questions ad simpress infos/code examples ...

On 30.10.2012 20:58, Bernard Marcelly wrote:
> Message de Rony G. Flatscher  date 2012-10-30 18:59 :
>> On 30.10.2012 16:46, Andreas Säger wrote:
>> The problem is that from the API documentation (and MRI object inspector for that matter) one is (at
>> least I am) not able to figure out how to get access to:
>>
>>    * the available Master pages (as depicted in the Tasks pane),
>>    * the available Layouts (as depicted in the Tasks pane),
>>    * how to individually format paragraphs in an OutlinerShape.
>>

> Three different questions in the same message. The recipe for a long and unreadable thread.
Bernard, you are right, hence splitting up into three separate messages.

> Question 1
> How to access the MasterPage(s) is described in the Developer's Guide
> <http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Drawings/Working_with_Drawing_Documents>
First of all: thank you very much for your efforts and this pointer (which I had conslted already) !

Maybe I was unclear in my question/problem description:

  * problem: creating a new impress document and wishing to switch the default master page to one of
    those master pages that in the GUI-interface are listed on the right hand side in what is called
    "Task pane" (menu: "View -> Task Pane"), section entitled "Master Pages".

So far I have not found/seen a way to get at that information that the presentation GUI is able to
get to. (I can get at the default master page assigned to a newly created impress document.)

The idea is to become able to switch the "master page family" programmatically by enumerating those
"master page famliles" that the presentation GUI displays in the task pane.

TIA,

---rony