Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by ICM S CP guest 5 <IC...@icn.siemens.de> on 2001/10/31 12:24:47 UTC

Jetspeed modifications (WAP)

Hi,

I extended some jetspeed classes and added the following features:

- Creating an additional wml profile for new jetspeed users (which must not be cloned from turbine user)

- Thru some modified/new psml files (wml directory) it is possible to login into jetspeed using WAP

- Customization of wml profiles (the jetspeed menu has two links: 'customization html' and 'customizaion wml')

I made this without changing the behavior of the classes for the default (html) profiles (only minor changes).

Well, I would like to offer this code/files to implement it into jetspeed.
Who's responsible for that?

Andreas K.