Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2005/12/19 17:54:05 UTC

navigating the derby dev mail archives

Would appreciate tips on how people navigate the mail archives. I'm
trying to get the handle on an archived message so that others can refer
to it easily. I have found the message by traversing:

main Derby web page
  -> Community tab
      -> Derby mail lists link
          -> Archives mod_mbox link
              -> Browse by month
                  -> Sort by date

I found the message I wanted, but when I clicked on it, I didn't seen
any indication of what its handle is. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: navigating the derby dev mail archives

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
We should put nabble on the web page.  I think most of us prefer this
over mod_mbox.

David

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks, Deepa. Using nabble, I can get my hands on a web page which
displays a thread-initiating message and all of its replies. That's
useful. But I can't seem to tease message handles out of this display.
Alas, I'm still muddled.

Regards,
-Rick

Posted by Deepa Remesh <dr...@gmail.com>.