Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Richard Sailer <Ri...@cassidian.com> on 2011/04/12 15:29:20 UTC

Compilation problems with Unit Tests

Hello all,

I have two Sub projects components_java_ss and components_jni_java_ss. In
the components_java_ss I have a directory test/src with Unit test. I have
configured that the Test Sources are in test/src. The compilation starts
fine, but in components_java_ss/test/src I also use Methods from
components_jni_java_ss/src and not from the Test Source. I get a compliation
failure for all the Classes I import from the "normal" source directory of
components_java_ss.

The dependency is configured as:

      com.eads.gui
      components_jni

So my question Is what do I have to do If I want to use in Unit Tests
classes from another Subproject with it's own pom file.

Thanks richard Sailer