Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Fabrizio Giudici <fa...@tidalwave.it> on 2008/02/07 14:17:38 UTC

Customizing the navigator panel L&F

Hello.

My navigator panels (e.g. from AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable,
GridView, etc... looks like << < 1 2 3 > >>. I'd like to replace the
lt and gt with icons, and to control the style of the numbers. How do
I do that?
Thanks.

--
Fabrizio Giudici, Ph.D. - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."

Re: Customizing the navigator panel L&F

Posted by Federico Fanton <ff...@ibc.it>.
On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 14:17:38 +0100
Fabrizio Giudici <fa...@tidalwave.it> wrote:

> My navigator panels (e.g. from AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable,
> GridView, etc... looks like << < 1 2 3 > >>. I'd like to replace the
> lt and gt with icons, and to control the style of the numbers. How do
> I do that?

In a DataTable you can customize toolbars by overriding newPagingNavigator and providing your own implementation, by extending the default PagingNavigator and overriding newPagingNavigation* methods.

Ciao!