Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2008/11/08 01:43:47 UTC

fixture ReplicationRun_Local_3_p2.....StopMaster_DISABLED()

The contents of the fixture
testReplication_Local_3_p2_StateTests_smallInsert_immediateStopMaster_DISABLED()
in test ReplicationRun_Local_3_p2 are commented out, which results in
an attempt to call teardown, i.e.
org.apache.derby.drda.NetworkServerControl shutdown while there is no
server started, and (because without a server there is no
serverclasspath set) with -cp null. Then we attempt to view output of
that call.

I was wondering if it would be better to just comment out the entire fixture?

Thx,
Myrna

Re: fixture ReplicationRun_Local_3_p2.....StopMaster_DISABLED()

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> I was wondering if it would be better to just comment out the entire fixture?

I think it would be fine to comment out the whole fixture.

Kathey